SENIOR ART DIRECTOR FOR ORIFLAME
Are you an outstanding visual communicator? We are looking for a conceptual and esthetical senior Art Director who has a strong experience in creating communication concepts across multiple channels.
Oriflame is a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurialspirit, a fast paced organization with offices in more than 60 countries around the world. The company is characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style. We are passionate about our products and business model, and we want our customers and our sales force to feel the same way.
For our Global Creative Studio we are looking for a Senior Art Director to join our Brand and Sales team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Actively contribute to setting, executing and maintaining the overall visual direction of the Oriflame brand communication
- Generate / develop concepts and ideas for brand communication that are applicable for different channels and touch-points (catalogue, print, videos, digital, environmental design, events,..)
- Collaborate with the other team members to interpret the concept or brief into effective communication solutions.
- Lead creatively large brand productions (photoshoot, film etc.)
- Define and create clear guidelines to ensure the brand communication is clearly implemented in all of our markets and platforms
You are passionate about communication, creative and an outstanding visual communicator. You have the ability to inspire and lead the team and stakeholders to fulfil projects. You believe in continued learning, experience sharing and idea generation within a team. Structured and well organized are words that often describes you as well as curious and open-minded. You are constantly up to date on current beauty industry, brand communication trends and digital communication trends. And with a business-oriented mindset you always get things done
- More than 10 years’ experience from working in an agency or in-house creative team
- A degree from the University or equivalent from Berghs/Beckmans/Art School
- Excellent knowledge in the whole Adobe Creative suite
- Fluent in English
- Experience in brand building
- Experience from model and product photography (directing photo shoots and/or shooting concepts)
- Experience of working with film/videos
- Experience of working with communication in digital channels
- Experience of working with environmental design (offices, sales points, events,…)
- Experience of developing videos, websites or animations
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with FMCG / beauty / fashion / direct sales
For questions please contact Sarah Rudberg at firstname.lastname@example.org apply below.