Head of BI And Analytics Till GroupM
We are looking for a Head of BI and Analytics to lead and develop the GroupM Analytics team in Sweden. This is a great opportunity to become part of the world’s leading global media investment management company and a key role in our organisation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Lead and develop the GroupM Analytics team in Sweden. Set the overall vision and strategy for the team and build a strong data and analytics culture in the group
· Manage all aspects of econometric projects, which require involvement from clients and agencies including, objective setting, data collection, results dissemination and implementation
· Ensure that econometric projects are delivered to clients at a high standard, outputs are accurate and fit for purpose and results are actionable
· Drive innovation and development of new data and analytics solutions which deliver value to our clients
· Participate and support on media pitches and other business opportunities
· Forge and maintain strong relationships with clients through the delivery of successful analytics projects
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the delivery of cross-functional projects
· Training and recruitment of new and existing team members
We believe that you have a minimum of approx. 7-8 years of experience in analytics and consulting. You are a self-motivated and dedicated team player with good organisational, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Project management and people management experience
· Proven track record in delivering successful analytics projects to clients
· Proven track record in selling analytics projects to clients
· Ability to speak to both technical and non-technical audiences regarding analytics
· Ability to convert analysis into actionable solutions
· Extensive knowledge of data analysis methods
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Quisma and m/SIX, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis.
Responsible for more than US $108B in annual media investment by some of the world’s largest advertisers, GroupM agencies deliver an advantage to clients with unrivaled insights into media marketplaces and consumer audiences. GroupM enables its agencies and clients with trading expertise, data, technology and an array of specialty services including addressable TV, content and sports. GroupM delivers unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com.
GroupM in Sweden are approx. 320 dedicated marketing-, tech- and communication professionals in Stockholm and Gothenburg. This position is located at our Stockholm office at Birger Jarlsgatan.
Apply via the link below. Please apply as soon as possible. For more information about the role, contact Lotta Romney.