Art Director Seventy Agency
You’re a self-starter and a doer but also a deep thinker with a history of personal projects and bringing ideas to life – a creative soul that loves a challenge. You have a keen interest in technology, innovation and trends and you possess a natural insight into popular culture and content. You can incorporate new technologies (which change all the time) and best perform in your creative challenges, and then repurpose, reinvent, reiterate, and innovate. You love ideas and storytelling and getting your hands dirty crafting them. You’re just as invested in your strategic outlook as you are in your craft. You’re social and confident and you approach everyone with an open mind and not only welcome but look to be inspired by other perspectives and opinions. You believe that a strong creative team is one fuelled as much by success and brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture.
- 5+ years of experience in design/art direction/branding
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant concepts and brand systems applied in digital and offline mediums
- A hands-on approach to the work
- Presentation skills with a flair for storytelling. You have the ability to package ideas and presentations
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, brands of all kinds
- An ability & proven track record working with other creatives and disciplines
- Ability to work with internal and external partners, while staying organised and energised in our high energy environment
- Excellent portfolio with previous work examples required
- Adobe CC/Sketch
- Current prototyping tools (whatever helps you bring your ideas to life)
- Experience in facilitating creative processes is a plus
Please send your application, CV, a personal letter and a portfolio via the link below. The interviews and selection process will be ongoing. For more information regarding the role please contact Sarah Rudberg.