ART DIRECTOR FOR ORIFLAME
Are you an outstanding visual communicator? We are looking for an analytical and creative Art Director with an experience in creating communication concepts across multiple channels.
Oriflame is a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit. A fast-paced organization with offices in more than 60 countries around the world. The company is characterized by a decentralized organization and a down-to-earth management style. We are passionate about our products and business model, and we want our customers and our sales force to feel the same way.
For our Global Creative Studio, we are looking for a Art Director to join our Brand and Sales team.
The Art Director is responsible for generating and developing concepts and creative communication ideas as well as lead the development and production of all materials in the sales area. The sales area consists of all the communication materials that are designed to attract, promote and develop our sales consultants.
Your responsibilities include:
· Generate and develop creative concepts to be executed across channels.
· Make sure we communicate complicated business messages into easily understandable content, by suggesting innovative visualizations of messages, restructuring content etc.
· Understand the Oriflame brand identity and visual direction and adapt it to sales communication, identifying specific ways to make it come to life across channels
· Lead, when necessary, the production of photo shoots or films, portraying the sales consultants or general company information
· Work closely with other team members to deliver outstanding communication and collaborate with other departments when needed.
· Present and sell conceptual ideas, creative directions and executions to our internal clients
As an Art Director you are passionate about communication. You are creative and an outstanding visual communicator. You have a deep understanding and excel at choosing different medias at hand to communicate your ideas in the best way, always having the target audience in mind. You can interpret a brief and turn it into a single-minded conceptual communication idea applicable to all channels.You have strong analytical capabilities and are able to take in complicated content and turn it into easy-to-understandconsumer-facing communication. You are able to translate business messages into appealing communication for our sales consultants. You are result oriented, always with a business mind-set.
As a person you proactively seek solutions to fulfil your projects and assignments. You are structured and well organised with an outstanding ability to prioritise your work. You can easily manage your projects on time and budget, from initial stage to delivery. You have excellent skills to take decisions and proactively come with solutions.You can articulate, present and sell your ideas to internal stakeholders in a professional way with passion and persuasion.
You understand the globally diverse world of Oriflame by being open to and valuing diversity and the input and involvement of all, irrespective of differences for example in level, background, culture or work style. You keep project stakeholder included and informed.
- More than 5 years’ experience from working in an agency or in-house creative team
- A design degree from the University or equivalent from Berghs/Beckmans/Art School
- Outstanding skills in design, typography, video and animation.
- Experience from model and product photography (directing photo shoots and/or shooting concepts)
- Experience of working with film/videos
- Excellent knowledge in the whole Adobe Creative suite,
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working with communication in digital channels
- Experience of working with websites or animations
- Experience with designing infographics
- Experience with FMCG / beauty / fashion / direct sales
For questions please contact Sarah Rudberg at email@example.com apply below.