Account Lead PR Edelman Deportivo
Edelman Deportivo is an award-winning boutique agency that. Is 100% owned by Edelman. The agency has been named the “Bravest and best agency on the planet in 2017” (by Contagious) and we take huge proud in the term “bravest”. Because when you live and breath to create norm-breaking communication that becomes part of culture, you have to have the bravest clients. And we can only succeed together with our clients if we have the best and bravest Account Leads.
We are looking for our next star in leading our PR-intense clients in the ever-changing world of today. You believe in the power of culture and how things become interesting and meaningful. And you know that the best results always come from great teamwork, where you are the success factor to make it happen.
We think you have worked at several agencies or companies and understand the complexity our clients face today, where PR, advertisement and SoMe is a constant hybrid. Your core will be PR, but you have experience and knowledge of how to create the most effective marketing communication campaigns – regardless what department it comes from.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with clients and operate as day to day internal and/or external client contact as appropriate
• Grow projects with the clients to ensure a solid pipeline for dedicated accounts
• Lead the teams for several key clients
• Responsible for planning, organization and managing profitable projects.
• Participate in brainstorming and prospecting, and create proposals
• Display superior presentation skills including confidence in presenting to clients
• Look for opportunities to develop business with existing clients (including cross-selling) and with potential clients
• Participate in new business pitches
• Provide regular media counsel to clients as required for high level clients
• Lead the research, planning and development of comprehensive media relations programs and new business pitches, along with internal team
• Propose and provide strategic media analysis and counsel to clients and target audiences
• Proactively develop and offer fresh story angles to internal account teams and clients
• Total financial responsibility for specific set of accounts including forecasting and account profitability
• Final approval of invoices
• Track time and correct billing issues
• Document/track cost variations and keep team/manager abreast of changes
• At least eight years of relevant experience in project management in Communications Marketing and/or related fields, such as PR/Communication agency or relevant role(s) at companies.
• This position requires proven management and leadership skills as well as a proven track record of executing large scale campaigns at the strategic and tactical level
• S/he must be able to manage budgets and team on sizable pieces of business to achieve business goals
• S/he must be able to demonstrate excellent storytelling skills, and provide sound, level-appropriate media counsel with all levels of internal client contacts
• Confidence in presenting ideas and providing counsel to internal and external audiences
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• High emotional intelligence
• Good judgment and willingness to take risks
Please send your application, CV and a personal letter via the link below. The interviews and selection process will be ongoing. For more information regarding the role please contact Lotta Romney or Sarah Rudberg.